It hasn’t been long since we launched our project, and we already have a new version for you.
Project Butterfly began as a start-up, and after we were acquired we decided we keep our start-up spirit. That means frequent version updates, and close relations with our users.
We frequently check all your questions, suggestions and quirks regarding Project Butterfly. When you open up Project Butterfly today you will get all these goodies:
- Patricia and Tom needed support for displaying AEC walls and objects, and they got it.
- Paul asked us to edit an arc’s radius.
- The same Paul also wanted to draw arcs from within the polyline tool.
- Nir wanted us to implement more snapping points, such as midpoint, center, and extension. This was also mentioned in Kenneth’s video (at 2:30)
- Nir also wanted a “P” keyboard shortcut for pan.
- Jean-Paul didn’t want his browser to open a new window when downloading a DWG.
- Satish asked for panning with the middle mouse button.
- Martyn asked for a way to un-share files in the drawings section.
- We also added right-click menus at Ananth‘s request. We also made this possible in the Drawings screen.
The winner of our feature request is Add New Layers.
You can all expect that to be implemented very, very soon. Our thanks go to everyone that gave their votes.
Keep your feedback coming, we feed on it!