Over the last weeks we’ve worked hard on improving Butterfly’s drawing and displaying abilities. We focused on enhancing display accuracy and on the overall usability of the application, all based on user feedback.
- Butterfly can now accurately render Multiline text. In addition, text symbols (%%) are now supported.
- You can now use the layers drop-down list to change the layer of an object.
- We now support accurate drawing and rendering of AutoCAD line weights, and you can toggle it on and off.
- We’ve added display resolution matching between different users during Co-editing. Now both sides can utilize more screen area while fully maintaining the shared view of the drawing.
- We’ve added a password retrieval system. Now if you forgot your password, you can have it emailed to you.
- The crop tool has been improved, and reviews with cropped drawing are now easier to follow. We’ll have a detailed blog post on it shortly.